Anyone? Reply?

I recently created some scripts to rotate ad banners
on my site. One script is called show.php, which
serves the banner. The other is called click.php,
which redirects the people to the proper site for
the banner they clicked on.

Some people have noticed that when they click on the
banner, they go to another site. Others have noticed
that they just get returned back to the page that
they just were at. I test it without any problems.

I have been doing the redirecting using cookies. The
script show.php puts the cookie on their computer.
The script click.php gets the cookie and redirects
them
to the proper place when clicked. Should I be using
cookies or sessions to do this? I think the problem
is that some people have their browser set to not
accept cookies which is why they get directed to other
places.