I have the following query:
$query  = "SELECT d.utilization, d.capacity_date, d.day, i.id, i.interface, cd.date,
cd.id ";
   $query .= "FROM (capacity_data as d LEFT JOIN interfaces as i ON d.interface =
i.id) ";
   $query .= "LEFT JOIN capacity_date as cd ON d.capacity_date=cd.id ";
   $query .= "WHERE i.router = '$cmts[$i]' AND cd.date >= '$useDate' ";
   $query .= "ORDER BY i.interface,cd.date DESC";

if(!$result = mysql_query($query)) die(mysql_error());

while($data=mysql_fetch_array($query)
{
    //SSLT
}

The query itself runs just fine.  However, I've run into a problem with the loop I've
created.  During one of the iterations, the query returns no data so during the
subsequent loop the previous query's results is used in it's place.  I do not want
this to happen.  What is the best way to destroy $result before I run the query?

Robbert van Andel