AFAIK, you're either lacking those files or they are not compatible with Apache or
some other module. I personally think it's the first option.

BTW; normally, every php*.dll file resides below the main php install directory,
except that file, which should reside on WIN[dows|nt]\System[32], as the installation
README tells.

Have you looked for those files under the directories where maguma tries to find them?
--
Un gran saludo/Big regards...
   Arturo Barajas, IT/Systems PPG MX (SJDR)