Maybe throw in the code where $status or $Row[status] get initialized.

but i would do it like this:

if( $status == 'active' ) {
        echo "active line\n";
} else {
        echo "inactive line\n";
}

or

if( $Row['status'] == 'active' ) {
        echo "active line\n";
} else {
        echo "inactive line\n";
}

One of those should work based on the code.  However, based on the
variables $Row and $status that might not be the case.

--
Ray