Arijit,

Are you clicking on the button or pressing <Enter> on a field to send the data?

AFAIK, if you click, it will set the var. If you just press <Enter>, it will submit
the form, but won't set the var. I personally use a hidden var, and I check for that
one.

HTH.
--
Un gran saludo/Big regards...
   Arturo Barajas, IT/Systems PPG MX (SJDR)