From: David T-G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 8:53 PM
To: PHP General list
Cc: electroteque
Subject: Re: [PHP] php list via email

Daniel --

...and then electroteque said...
%
% hi there , is there any way to possibly get the list via email ? i can
only

Um, yeah.  Look at the bottom of every post, including the very one you
just made:

% --
% PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)

If accessing via the web doesn't float your boat (like it just plain
sinks mine), try the old-fashioned methods.  When you get down the list
to mailing

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

you'll get a confirmation response.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"