Hi,

Please help me before I go insane...

I have a basic feedback form with:
  your name
  your e-mail address
  E-Mail Subject
  Message

The problem is the line breaks...

For example, they might type in the following (between the dashed
lines) into the Message textarea:
------------------------------
  Hi,

  Please send me some info.

  Thanks,
  Gav
------------------------------

When I receive the mail, however, it looks like this:
------------------------------
  Hi, Please send me some info. Thanks, Gav
------------------------------

This is fine for such a short message, but lengthy messages would be
horrid to read if all the line breaks were taken out... Not to mention
an unprofessional appearance...

I've tried looking at:

- wordwrap()
- preg_replace()
  (because sent from Linux machine to Win machine \r & \n)
- Different WRAP attributes for the textarea. Options are VIRTUAL,
PHYSICAL, and NONE/OFF (can't remember which).

Not sure if there are ways of doing this using the 1st 2? Couldn't
really see anything.

Cheers,
Gav