Hi gang

I have a site that I am working on with a member login feature and
from what I understandof sessions, it's almost like being able to
carry around a hidden variable from page to page as long as we know
there is an active session, and declaring the session variable as okay
to view that page (they've loggedin).

So, I wrote a logout script that has session_unset();

I used my back button, expecting the previous page to give me the
'you're not supposed to see this unless you're logged in' error but NO.

What am I doing wrong here?  Is there a way to see if I am truly
killing the session?

(ugh)

Thank you

Marian