Hi,

Is this being pulled from a Database? It looks like magic quotes are
on and the single quotes are being escaped.

I'm not sure what would be escaping your single quotes. Are you
running this through some kind of cleaner function to prevent
malformed entries?

just to be clear value="'.$_POST['fname'].'" shows in source?

but this \'.$_POST[\'fname\'].\' is what you see in the text field
for the value with the escaped quotes?

Sincerely,
Mike
--
Mike Brandonisio                 *    IT Planning & Support
Tech One Illustration            *    Database Applications

On Jun 21, 2006, at 5:38 AM, Wade Smart wrote:

> 06212006 0536 GMT-6
>
> The form works. I just cant get the value="'.$_POST['fname'].'" to
> show
> up in the text box.
> This is what shows up in the text box: \'.$_POST[\'fname\'].\'
> Wade
>
> Mike Brandonisio wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When you say, "Neither have worked." Do you mean you are not getting
>> the form printed?
>>
>> Try elseif no space between else and if.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Mike

> ~-->
> Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HKFolB/TM
>
> Shortcut URL to this page:
> Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HKFolB/TM