I'm setting up a web-page that will allow a group to post information
about books that they've received and when they've received them. I
would like the "date received" part of the form used for inputting
information about the books to be set automatically and invisibly.
However, I would need to be able to show that date as mm/dd/yy on a
list coming from the MySQL db.

The fields of the table are ID, Title, Author, Publisher & Date
Received. Of these, only Title, Author & Publisher would be input
manually.

I've been struggling with this for a few days now as I'm new to both
PHP and MySQL.

Any help would be appreciated. If I'm not being clear or if more info
is needed I'll be checking back to this post hoping for replies.

Tx,
David

Community email addresses:
  Post message: php-list@yahoogroups.com