Hi,

It is because of NOTICE is 'on' in your php.ini file.
To remove the displaying of these errors,
Open your php.ini file and serach 'error_reporting'.
It may appear more than once. And make a change in the
last result as "error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE"
and after that restart apache.

Regards,
Roshith Kaniyamchalil
iScripts Developer

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/