At 08:55 AM 2008-02-26 +1000, you wrote:
> [...]

I will try and remember the placing at the bottom for this list. One reason
I like the "other way" top down with answers at the top is I can see it in
my email preview without having to scroll to the bottom of the thread. I
also can track the quoted text easily in my email client as it is clearly
marked (not always just the > or >> at the beginning of the line). If I
slip accept my apology in advance, it is not intentional.  I get several
hundreds of email messages in a day's time frame and preview allows me to
move on to the next if not of interest. I did not read 100% of the comments
when I had replied with the request. At the same time I did not want to use
it without permission either.

I am moderator of the Computertechpros- which is designed for computer
repair and resellers that do tech support for a living (as opposed to those
that work on their friends systems for free, or end users that ask
questions that can be googled easily) I am on probably 15 YahooGroups and
co moderator of 2 others that are local organizations using it for messaging.

I have modified it slightly by as I stated removing the php-list group and
making that just state the generic [Group] but will mention that it came
from a PHP list on the Groups.

Richard Sheasley
Accurate Design Systems