--- Wade Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I'm certainly no Windoze guy, but don't you have to use a back slash
> > instead of a forward slash in windows?
> > For instance:
> > $lines = file($backupDir.'\'.$_POST['backupfileName']);
> >
> > William Piper
>
> 03132008 1557 GMT-6
>
> I did try that but it creates an error.
> But that is what I thought as well.
>
> Wade

Was the directory created on the Windows system?  Does the webserver user have
permission to that directory?

I think that the slashes can go either way in the context of PHP.

Of course I would not run on a Windows server when Linux is available and
better.  You may not have a choice for this project.

James