Hi Folks,

I am in the process of developing an online RSS aggregator site,
http://www.kedoya.com . The site is currently in beta stage and is
painfully slow due to large database. Due to its nature, Kedoya
database grow by 10 MB everyday and will be 4 GB in size by the end of
this year.

My questions are :

- Is memcached suitable for Kedoya.com ?
- What is the maximum size of database table that can be effectively
handled by memcached?
- Assuming I have a dedicated server with 20 GB of RAM, can I split a
big 16 GB table into 4 memcached tables (4 GB each) ?
- Assuming I have a dedicated server with 20 GB of RAM, can I load 4
big tables (4 GB each) into 4 memcached tables (4 GB each) ?

Thx a million!

Andy