----- Original Message -----
From: "teditkap"

--- In php-list@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Graphs_and_Charts/i
ndex.html

> PHP GD tutorial
> http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/wiesendanger20001218.php3
>
> PHP Classes
> http://www.qualityunit.com/postgraph/
> http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/

GD images is what I need. That is the one always comes up when i
search for drawing a line in php or graph in php...So, my
understanding is, I need to install this set of files called GD
library, into ...where? And then do what exactly? And only after that
the php program works with images? I know you refer me to some good
links but I couldnt solve it, my knowledge of php and coding is just
basic. Can you describe what to do in a few simple steps - if that is
possible...Thanks.

Hi Tedit,
              If you are using a server then I would very much doubt that you
don't have the GD library installed. Try phpinfo() and
look for the GD library.

If you are using a WAMP then we need to know what WAMP/Version.

Robert.