cosminx2003 wrote:
>  > This is much easier to read: http://pastebin.com/m61c9fa40
> <http://pastebin.com/m61c9fa40>
>  >

> Hi, first i want to thank you because you want to help me.
> I checked the script with my username and password and it doesn't
> work. I receive a yahoo login page where i must enter the password of
> my id and the following message :
>
> "HTTP/1.1 302 Found Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:33:21 GMT P3P:
> policyref="http://p3p.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml
> <http://p3p.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml>", CP="CAO DSP COR CUR ADM
> DEV TAI PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi TELo OTPi OUR DELi SAMi OTRi UNRi PUBi
> IND PHY ONL UNI PUR FIN COM NAV INT DEM CNT STA POL HEA PRE GOV"
> Location: https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?
> <https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?> Cache-Control:
> private Pragma: no-cache Expires: Thu, 05 Jan 1995 22:00:00 GMT
> Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:33:21 GMT P3P:
> policyref="http://p3p.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml
> <http://p3p.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml>", CP="CAO DSP COR CUR ADM
> DEV TAI PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi TELo OTPi OUR DELi SAMi OTRi UNRi PUBi
> IND PHY ONL UNI PUR FIN COM NAV INT DEM CNT STA POL HEA PRE GOV"
> Cache-Control: private Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked
>
> I saw you obtain the .challenge information with preg_match but at
> every refresh that value it changes, i think this is the problem.
> How it works at you??

It is by design that the .challenge information changes. It's yahoo's
attempt of keeping people like us from creating scripts to login to
their site.

If you took the script exactly as I wrote & substitute your login &
password with the ones that I defaulted in the code, it should just work.

FYI, make sure you are putting the full email address in the login
field, just like you would on their login page.

If this still doesn't work, what version of PHP are you running?