Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=76961&edit=1

 ID:                 76961
 Comment by:         p...@php.net
 Reported by:        sjon at hortensius dot net
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

I've attached a pull request https://github.com/php/web-bugs/pull/53

This will also require to change the database schema where the ip column is
currently integer to a new varbinary(16) type. Additionally current values
should be converted accordingly... Maybe someone with server access can give
some more pointers this could be approached and fixed.

Thanks.

Previous Comments:
[2018-11-15 14:15:04] c...@php.net

Oops, I've meant <https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=77124>.  Before
I voted, there was only a single vote.

Just voted on <https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=77163> (also while
being logged out), and it worked fine.

> The code uses ip2long which doesn't work for ipv6 - also, the
> schema uses int(10) instead of varbinary(16)

Aha!  Re-opening.

[2018-11-15 14:10:29] sjon at hortensius dot net

Maybe this is caused by me using ipv6. The code uses ip2long which doesn't work
for ipv6 - also, the schema uses int(10) instead of varbinary(16)

[2018-11-15 14:05:19] sjon at hortensius dot net

are you sure? Because your vote doesn't show in that bugreport? I tried voting
on https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=77163 but I get a 500-server-error. There
should be an exception logged somewhere accordingly?

[2018-11-15 13:43:29] c...@php.net

While being logged out, I just voted on bug 77155, and it worked
as expected.

[2018-11-15 12:47:32] sjon at hortensius dot net

Hi petk, thanks for your fix. However, this issue still / again exists

    https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=76961

--
Edit this bug report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=76961&edit=1