Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=78911&edit=1

 ID:                 78911
 Updated by:         s...@php.net
 Reported by:        oma2000 at hotmail dot com
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 Operating System:   N/A
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

If you have a problem with that, create a dedicated email address for PHP bug
reporting (those can be had for free from about 9000 free email providers).
Most of those also have pretty effective anti-spam filters.

Previous Comments:
[2019-12-04 12:27:31] oma2000 at hotmail dot com

Also, if I try to change my mail to prevent it from being on a public website,
this e-mail is still being shown in the "History" section of the bug report, so
I really can't remove it! Please, do not show e-mail addresses in the "History"
section.

[2019-12-04 12:25:30] oma2000 at hotmail dot com

------------
I just filed a bug and I just noticed my e-mail is publicly shown in plain
text, just replacing "." with "dot" and "@" with "at".

Do you really think such a crude way of "obfuscating" an e-mail address is
going to stop spammer bots from harvesting it?

The e-mail should not be visible at all to begin with!
But if you absolutely need to display the e-mail address, please use a more
advanced way of mail address obfuscation.

Expected result:
E-mails should never be shown in a public website directly reachable from
search engines.

Actual result:
Do not show e-mails in a public website.