Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=67323&edit=1

 ID:                 67323
 Patch added by:     c...@php.net
 Reported by:        phpdev at ehrhardt dot nl
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

The following pull request has been associated:

Patch Name: fix #67323 H2 on frontpage do not display in Opera
On GitHub:  https://github.com/php/web-php/pull/446
Patch:      https://github.com/php/web-php/pull/446.patch

Previous Comments:
[2021-09-24 21:59:50] ddpm at liscovius dot de

made PR: https://github.com/php/web-php/pull/446

[2021-09-24 21:38:35] ddpm at liscovius dot de

IMHO best is to get rid of h1::after, h2::after, h3::after rules for painting
the dotted border and put the border-bottom rule directly to the h1,h2,h3 CSS
rules.

This is cleaner and there is no content: ' '; hack necessary. Maybe the old
opera applied it to the element instead of ::after pseudo element.

[2014-06-04 13:36:24] phpdev at ehrhardt dot nl

Aha, Austin. Were you there last year in Portland? I was. And I will be there
in Amsterdam (my home town).

[2014-06-04 13:31:57] ahar...@php.net

I'm not sure. I'll reopen this and poke at it when I have a chance
post-DrupalCon.

[2014-06-04 12:53:46] phpdev at ehrhardt dot nl

Hi Adam,

The status is at wontfix, but I am wondering which browsers need the 'content:
" "'; the header.title styles. To me it seems quite logical that Opera shows
nothing when you replace the content with a space.

Jan

    https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=67323

--
Edit this bug report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=67323&edit=1