hi again,

No response to my 2 earlier posts so here goes again.

I have an authentication script which sets up a cookie, but it is not being
created.

I have created some test pages on the same server (NT/IIS4) setting cookies
with variable values and they work fine. It's just that they won't work in
my Calendar site.

Thinking it might be a 'frames' issue, I have put a test into the Frameset
holder to redirect if the cookie is not being read and sure enough it dumps
me out of the frameset.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Please!

MTIA

George

===

George Pitcher
HERON Technical Manager
Ingenta plc
23-38 Hythe Bridge Street, Oxford, OX1 2ET
T  +44 (0)1865 799137 direct
T  +44 (0)1865 799000 switchboard
F  +44 (0)1865 799134
E  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.ingenta.com
Ingenta: Empowering the exchange of academic and professional content
online.