I deleted that line (which is not where I put my php file, its in the htdocs).

Anyway, I ran apache after that and now it seems that random syntax errors are popping
up. For example: (see below)

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache>apache
Syntax error on line 344 of c:/program files/apache group/apache/conf/httpd.conf
:
AllowOverride not allowed here
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  6....
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache>apache
Syntax error on line 349 of c:/program files/apache group/apache/conf/httpd.conf
:
order not allowed here
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  0....
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache>

Sounds like my config file may be messed up beyond repair.

What do you think?