they have PHP 4 installed

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Kranz
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 7:33 PM
  Subject: RE: [PHP-WIN] GD library for jpeg?

  I could be wrong, but aren't some of the older versions of PHP without
  JPEG gd lib ability?

  I remember playing with the gd lib over a year ago, and I couldn't get
  anything to come out as JPEG's. actually, there wasn't the functions to
  do some of the stuff with JPEG's.

  Maybe I was dreaming, but I seem to remember it clearly, that's why I
  used NetPBM instead at the time...

  chris kranz
  fatcuban.com