Chris, et al,

Nope, I never mentioned the command line at all, but it is probably how I
would have done it if I hadn't passed it over to the PERL guys.

It would have been useful to go through a parsing routine just to learn how
its done (never know when it might be a useful trick).

Even so, I still have plenty on my plate migrating my Filemaker/Lasso system
over to MySQL/PHP/Java.

Cheers

George