Try LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'C:\\WINDOWS\\TEMP\\phpC255.TMP'

Rg wrote:
Let me introduce myself :

I write to this list from Corsica (the nearest of the farest french overseas territories), and I am a newbie in Php, for those who have'nt realized yet :)

and my error is :

I try to do an import text file into a mysql table with the php script provided with Manucorp Easyphp, but it does not work.

The message is :

<<Erreur requête SQL:
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\phpC255.TMP' INTO TABLE abonnes FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' ESCAPED BY '\\' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n' (dp_indpri,dp_nom,dp_ville)
MySQL a répondu:File 'c:windowstempphpc255.tmp' not found (Errcode:2)>>

The path above seems to be incorrect, but i have not found where to modify it.

Environment is :

Win 98 SE
Apache 1.3.17 win32
PHP 4.0.5-dev