I'm really new at this authentification thing...

What I want do to:

1- a user appears
2- he fills a form (easy)
3- gain access to the page (?)
4- no one else can log-on until the user who is logged quits (very
important) (????)
5- inside the user can surf in diferent php files without being asked for
new athentification (????)

-----------------------------------

3 - Trying to authentificate user the warnings bellow appear:
                  Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent
                  Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already
sent by (

       Line of the first Warning:

                            // Main ----------
                             session_start();

       Line of second warning:

                            // Relocate back to the login page
                            header("Location: index.php");

5- How can a user surf in diferent pages with the same loggin?

Thanks

Rui Monteiro

"Rui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem
> I'm trying to make a page that requires an authentification by the user.
>
> A lot of problems appear when I run a script copied from the "O'Reilly :
Web