This is a client-side programming issue, so you would use JavaScript and
not PHP. I guess you could do something like:

Page'">blah</a>

It can be fun/challenging to dynamically create javascript code with
PHP. I sometimes like to use borderless iframes (not frames). That way
the client-side javascript code can interact with a server-side PHP
script in order to change the content on the screen without changing the
location of the web browser (and without the appearance of frames).

Matt