im sure u must have fixed up ur php.ini and httpd.conf files
and set ur document root

u ve to fix ur mysql'z config file too ....
n myadmin otta be in ur doccument root to work properly

good luck

toby

 --- Ildiko Nyari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > In fact I am
not sure I have installed php correctly. I have