I am trying to use jpgrap with php.  For that I need gd enabled.  Following
is from my php.ini-as you can sees, it is listed.  However, I do not see gd
related info when I run php_info()

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "c:\php"
extension=php_gd2.dll

What am I missing?

RS

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.