Hello there,

I got to make a page where after a user login, he can download whatever
files he want (the available for his access level).

My question is where do I make the security access?

1 - On the server - Apache. It would be very difficult to create each user
access whenever a new user appeared.

2 - Programming - Php. But in this case there would be a problem, since I
can't control the file links. After someone downloaded the file, he could
download it again without making any type of authentication.

    How can I make the link available only after login?

Thank you very much for your time,

Rui