>   Modified files:
>     /phpdoc/en/functions var.xml
>   Log:
>   Documented that var_dump accepts multiple parameters.

Hmm... since when is that? http://cvs.php.net doesn't yet work, nor does
bonsai.php.net (congratulations! you've just finished installing apache!),
and I only now realize that var_dump might not always have featured this.

And, different subject, what about creating a phpdoc-TODO file,
in which one the phpdoc team and the dev team can add items to
be added/modified in the documention?

Modifying that file takes so little time that I think (hope) that whenever
something changes in PHP, the person who made the change takes
at least the time to modify the TODO file...

Greetz,
Jeroen