Dear Team Devoloper
My name is Nabeel AboHamam working In Systems Devolpment feild
I'll be happy if i shear with PHP documentation group to translat the PHP
manual
to arabic Language
if that from your plan and you need some one to do that Ican and hope to do
that just what i need (from where i'll start?) and what is your plan to the
work

Nabeel AboHamam