first off, what news client are you using?

Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1.) I can't read several messages, but get the "message-headers" for

i am able to retrieve all of the articles you listed just fine via the
web interface to the nntp server at http://news.php.net/. it could be
that your news client is being more picky about message contents than
that interface is.

> 2.) Threading: e.g.
>     Bug #11833: Unsufficient docs          [EMAIL PROTECTED]  2
> Jul 2001 10:53 and
>     Bug #11833 Updated: Unsufficient docs  [EMAIL PROTECTED]            2
> Jul 2001 11:06
>
>     are 2 separated threads, as well as

this may get resolved with new bug reports. (these weren't threaded
with the old news server, either.)

in general, because these are really mail messages, the threading
won't be as clean as a traditional newsgroup. (it really depends on
how forgiving the client is of seeing 'In-Reply-To' headers versus
'References' headers.)

> Does anybody know who is in contact with the provider?

we are the provider.

jim