> Erm. It is a bit buggy. It shows deleted files. We do
> not have currently a migration.xml or a phpdevel.xml
> in our appendices directory. Also we do not have
> several function xml-s in the functions directory.

Getting around to looking at this issue.
Could you be more specific?  As far as I can tell we do have migration.xml
and phpdevel.xml in our appendices directory.

See: http://chora.php.net/cvs.php/phpdoc/en/appendices

Which xml files in the functions directory are supposedly not there?

The script simply walks through a live checkout of phpdoc and if a file is
deleted it won't show up in the output.

> They were deleted because this way the configure
> process can automatically replace them with the
> actual ones from the en tree. So this way the manual
> is more actual.
>
> Plase show **currently** missing files as missing, and
> not with some date...

If they are in CVS with some date, they will show up on the status page
with some date.  If they are not there they will be marked as missing.  So
I am not sure what you are asking for here.

-Rasmus