on 6/08/01 0:49, Jeroen van Wolffelaar at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> jeroen        Sun Aug  5 18:49:38 2001 EDT
>
> Modified files:
> /phpdoc/en/functions    strings.xml
> Log:
> Fix examles (whitespace between funcname and parameters), and a few entities
MMM, I thought that whitespace between funcname and open parenthesis was
standard guideline for docs.

README :
    8. If an example of using arguments specific to a newer version of
       php, it is helpful to note that in the example:

       foo_function_exec ("bar", "baz"); // second argument was added in PHP
4.0.3

I don't use it on French docs thought, but I make it consistent on the whole
fr tree. I do respect this on English tree.

Moreover, why don't you do some testing on nl tree before making such
important changes on the whole en tree? I think that experimenting somewhat
is really good for all of us.

Best regards,
Damien Seguy