Dear list,

sorry to bother you with this newbie question.

As I would like to join the team maintaining the German version of the
PHP manual later this year, I am trying to get familiar with DocBook.

I've been reading the DocBook manual (O'Reilly) and I've been checking
the DocBook Repository at sourceforge.net for info and all that XML.
What I haven't found yet is some sort of frontend that runs under
Windows to create DocBook files (thus sparing me the trouble to write
XML from scrap).

Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

  Stefan Hinz
  Geschäftsführer / CEO iConnect e-commerce solutions GmbH
  #  www.js-webShop.com www.iConnect.de
  #  Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, 13355 Berlin
  #  Tel: +49-30-46307-382  Fax: +49-30-46307-388