> >   Log:
> >   Fix missing HTML quote
> >
> >   (...)
>
> > -<input type=image src="image.gif" name="sub">
> > +<input type="image" src="image.gif" name="sub">
>
> This isn't scrictly necessary, only if the value contains characters not
in
> [a-zA-Z0-9_].
>
> I never use the quotes in this context... but it isn't wrong either, of
> course.

We at phpdoc try to at least be near to the XHTML spec,
although we can't conform (because eg. the DSSSL style sheets
producing ugly HTML). PHP is on the same way, as I can see,
by nl2br() using <br/> as the output. So the manual should follow
the same path. The same reason is why I lowercased the HTML tags
in the examples. At least we use HTML in examples (<br> for example),
but it is close to XHTML... :))

Goba