On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Egon Schmid wrote:

> It would be nice, if someone could make a first draft about the
> names of new chapters and which sections could be within sections.

Something very near to the list of bug types bugs.php.net. I think there
actually was a draft some time ago, but I'll have to go through the
mail-archives.

> I could only guess, but I think, Hartmut is at The
> Linuxbierwanderung (Linux Beer Hike) and this hike ends on
> 09/01/2001.

He'll have time to part in this discussion later. As the change is quite
big and needs cooperation from so many people, I think we should proceed
quite slowly and think everything really through. I'm thinking something
like the last weekend of September for a possible date for this change.

-- Jouni