On 2 Sep 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Jouni Ahto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This way, the documentation will be generated even if parts of the
> > translation are a bit old and don't yet have those IDs needed, but 'make
> > test' still catches the errors.
>
> actually, the manual generation does a make test before making things
> for real, so that change alone won't help.

Oh, I see. Any chance of of slightly changing it, for example adding
target test_man_gen to the Makefile? Unlike other errors, like incorrect
XML tags etc., incorrect IDs are somewhat acceptable (at least to me). The
net result is just a link not being created. And it's just plain
impossible that all the translations would be really up-to-date all the
time.

-- Jouni