----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Winstead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 1:02 AM
Subject: [PHP-DOC] i hate tex.

> if anyone can provide notes on how to increase the string limit
for
> jadetex on a debian box, it would be much appreciated. once again,
> i've spent way longer than it should take trying to get the limit
> increase to no avail.
>
> (similarly, if anyone else has run across openjade 1.4devel
barfing on
> the phpdoc stuff because of the pdflevels.dsl stuff, clues would
be
> appreciated.)

Locate texmf.cnf an increase the number of strings, pool sizes, etc.
and issue "fmtutil --all". I have done this on a SuSE 7.2 box during
the last days and I got 909 pages. The whole manual have more pages,
so let Jouni do that job. Jouni have done this in the last years and
the whole manual could be build.

Please give him access to that Debian box.

-Egon