From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

attention Damien, all line-endings of files you touched were MAC
style...

Derick

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Derick Rethans wrote:

> derick  Wed Nov 14 12:52:36 2001 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     /phpdoc/fr/functions calendar.xml classobj.xml com.xml
cpdf.xml
>                          ctype.xml cybercash.xml dbase.xml dbm.xml
>                          dbx.xml dir.xml fbsql.xml filesystem.xml
>                          gmp.xml hw.xml icap.xml image.xml
ircg.xml
>                          mysql.xml nis.xml
>   Log:
>   - Fixed line-endings

I have said, that such huge mega patches arenīt very welcome. BTW it
doesnīt matter if the line endings are in a MAC or a DOS style. If
you have problems, please use Emacs. I havenī t seen any problems
the last years with the French manual.

-Egon