Gabor Hojtsy wrote:

>># +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>># | PHP HTML Embedded Scripting Language Version 3.0                     |
>># +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>># | Copyright (c) 1997,1998 PHP Development Team (See Credits file)      |
>># +----------------------------------------------------------------------+

 >> [...]

> This is really really an offtopic wish, but can you please-please
> use some new headers, not the PHP 3 one from 1998.

i just copied the headers from genfunclist ...

no that i realy look at it i notice that

- the year numbers are realy outdated

- mentioning a php version number makes no sense here

- Makefile.in has a different license statement

- we still haven't done anything about the license issue at all

i'll take care of the first two items right now

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de  +49-711-99091-77