From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Win2000
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Documentation problem
Bug description:  IDE-based Documentation Fails to appear

Greetings.  I hope this is just an isolated issue and not a bug.

I have installed PHP Coder using the 4.0.6 installer.

I followed the instructions for putting the HTM files for documentation in
the C:\Program Files\PHP Coder\doc\ directory.  When PHP Coder starts and I
select the documentation in the left pane of the IDE it appears that
something's happening (the hourglass appears momentarily) but the
documentation does not appear anywhere.

I must be doing something wrong here.

Sorry, but i've searched all the support resources and came up empty.

Many thanks.

Mark Richards

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=14289&edit=1