> If you doesnŽt get the permission to do so, forget it. If I donŽt
> see such a permission from one of the editors or authors, IŽll
> remove it ASAP like the rtfm() function :)

Egon, I don't really understand, what your problem is. We're not talking
about some funstuff like rtfm(). We are talking about a serious help
for people who want to install PHP. If all PHP-people would think like
you, this, like many people say "best documented Opensource product",
will never ever move any step more forward.

But, perhaps we should sleep a bit and continue our discussion tomorrow.

Good night

Mark