I've had a few thoughts on the predefined variables section of the
manual, most triggered by philip's bug report
[http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=14472].

IMHO, adding an appendix 'List of Predefined Variables', and removing
the actual lists from the entry in the manual would unclutter the documentation.
I think it would make the actual documentation easier to read and
maintain, i.e. adding the stuff that's in philip's bug report. I don't
think would create any issues with the users, linking the appendix to
the doc page, of course.  I also think that by creating an appendix of
the variables, we can remove specific references to Apache in the
documentation.

It's not that important of an issue (IMHO, again), but I think it would
help focus the manual entry on the issues stated in philip's bug report
and keep the list of actual predefined variables separate.

Does anyone else have any comments or suggestions on the issue?  I'd
like to hear what everyone else thinks.

Best Regards,

Kenneth Schwartz
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]