hey guys,

I wonder what you would think of a slight change to the style for the <warning> tags.

Right now, we use the style as seen here :
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php and it's really not very clear that
we are trying to highlight it as something that _must_ be read, since it's really
important. (in theory :)).

I propose something much lighter (not having that ugly border), and have the
traditional php purple background / dotted border, like is seen in other places over
the site. I think this will help to highlight the warnings, and hopefully make them
more "aware" to readers.

I would propose a diff too, but I am somewhat at a loss to work out _exactly_ where
this stuff is defined (and knowing my luck, it may not even be relevant to phpdoc :)).
If someone would point it out to me, i would be more than happy to prepare an example.

Thanks,

James

--
James Cox :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please CC me when replying to my messages.