Regarding #5

I've been monitoring the phpnotes lists for new notes as they come in.
I've been moderating them as appropriate.  I know zak and a couple other
people have been doing the same.  The problem at the moment isn't with
new notes, but existing ones.  I've been going through sections and
incorporating/moderating notes as appropriate, and I know that a couple
other people have as well (jimw, etc).  It's being worked on.

Best regards,

Kenneth Schwartz - http://www.irc-html.com
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emergency Contact: 910-382-6280