ID:               11618
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: linux 2.2.16-22
 PHP Version:      4.0.4
 New Comment:

Wasn't "nocache" a HTTP/1.0 thing?  Is "must-revalidate" the HTTP/1.1
equivilant?  Can anybody verify this
so that I can do something with the docs.

[2001-06-23 06:35:20] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

reclassified as documentation problem.
This should be explained better in the manual.

[2001-06-22 12:57:37] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have solve the problem when I set session.cache_limiter
=must-revalidate
But I don't why!Can somebody tell me?

[2001-06-22 12:46:30] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<?
//test1.php
session_start();
$aaa="sfsdsdasdf";
$bbb="safsadfasdf";
session_register("aaa");
session_register("bbb");
?>
FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="test2.php">
<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="a1">
<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="a2">
<INPUT TYPE="submit">
</FORM>

?>
/---------------------------------------
<?
//test2.php
session_start();
echo "aaa:".$aaa."<br>";
echo "bbb:".$bbb
?>
/---------------------------------------

When I set the session_cache_limiter = nocache ,that I submit my form
,and I can get the correct session.
But when I click then back link ,I lost the data in the form .
So I change the session_cache_limiter = private or public. That when I
back I can got the data in the form. And I have a new problem,I need
check the session in my program when the different user login(I check
use status using session ) ,
When I login use different user ,the session I got is not correct. And
I found I can't destroy the session.What shall I do?

What is the different about nocache,private,public?

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11618&edit=1