On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 14:58, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> > what's the exact proto for "predefined constants" and "resource types"
> > section in the "new style" function references? This should be a list,
> > or just a simple paragraph telling with what function these constants
> > or resources can be used.
> > I'm about updating the array.xml, dbx.xml and pcre.xml, and I like to
> > know how it can be accomplished.
>
> IMHO this is still something that is not fixed [standard].
> Some ref pages follow a common form with <section>-s.
>
> Goba

True. There are now generated lists in the reserved words appendix of
all (?) predefined constants, separated out by extension. These could
either be included somehow in the function references, or just linked to
and filled out where they are. Duplicating the information would
probably just confuse the reader, though.

Thoughts?

--
 Torben Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 http://www.thebuttlesschaps.com