you're welcome...

-----Original Message-----
From: Thales [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 2:33 AM
To: James Cox; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DOC] Server

    Hey guy... You have just saved my life!
        It worked! I just deleted the module lines and it worked... I just
didn't understand because it worked once, before I formatted my HD, and it
was correct! I used this module lines.
        Well... Thanks a lot! You don't know how I'm happy for that!
    If you need a help from me (who knows nothing about configuring a
server), you can count on me. See ya!

Thales Medeiros.