ID:               16447
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: n/a
 PHP Version:      4.1.2
 Assigned To:      cortesi
 New Comment:

I think Simone thought "by making the XML lowercase"...
This is not the ultimate solution though... Hartmut added
auto-lowercase support for links into XSL sheets.

BTW if someone can test the XSL sheets outputs, I can add any features
needed to be conform to the DSSSL output. I have already done the
phpweb sheet.

[2002-04-05 07:27:55] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

by changing the XML or by making the style sheets
case-insensitive?

[2002-04-05 06:46:09] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will fix it this afternoon

[2002-04-05 05:52:29] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think case sensitivity is the problem here (works fine in de/
translation where the function names aall  lowercased)

[2002-04-05 05:44:53] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Again image.xml, functions ImageGIF, ImageJPEG and probably some
other.

There are "see alsos" in those functions, that are not links. I don't
have time to investigate it now, so I put a report only.

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=16447&edit=1